Levis High Rise
Or 4 installments of $78.75 by Or 4 installments of $78.75 by Or 4 installments of $78.75 by Or 4 installments of $78.75 by Or 4 installments of $78.75 by Or 4 installments of $78.75 by Or 4 installments of $78.75 by Or 4 installments of $78.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 28 - Mar 29
- 100% cotton
- Light fading and distressed detail
- Button fly
- 5-pocket design
- 14" at the knee narrows to 11" at the leg opening
- Each Re/Done style is unique. Due to the use of reclaimed vintage fabrics, details and colors vary throughout to ensure that each piece is uniquely its own.
- Made in USA
- Revolve Style No. REDR-WJ2
- Manufacturer Style No. 1003HR
- 28" Inseam
- 10.5" Rise
- Modeled in size 25.
- Size Guide
Iconic. Responsible. Individual. Launched in Los Angeles in 2014 by industry veterans Sean Barron and Jamie Mazur, RE/DONE started with a simple idea of taking the old and making it new again. This is present in everything RE/DONE does from upcycling vintage Levi's to reimagining vintage Hanes tees with recycled fabric. Today, they continue to honor their exclusive heritage partnerships, while expanding their offering to also include recycled knits, upcycled ready to wear, and sneakers handmade in Italy by expert artisans. As of 2020, RE/DONE has upcycled nearly 100,000 pairs of vintage Levis.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.