Mini Belly Oil
Expected to be In-Stock : 04/22/23 - 05/02/23
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
HATCH Mama's Belly Oil is a quick-dry botanical oil that intensely hydrates & reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars. Baby-safe and created with mamas-to-be in mind, it supports skin as it stretches during pregnancy and beyond, providing nutrient-rich moisture without a greasy feel. Calendula, renowned for its healing properties, soothes rashes, itch & irritation. Sweet Almond Oil, packed with Vitamin E, helps moisturize and promote regeneration. Antioxidant-rich Grapefruit Peel delivers a subtle citrusy scent.
- Targets concerns of stretch marks, dryness, irritation, and itchy hormonal skin
- Glass bottle with dropper for easy application, dermatologist & allergy tested, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Gluten, Phthalates, Silicones, Dyes, Fragrance, Mineral Oils, and Phenoxyethanol
- 1 oz/ 30ml
- Revolve Style No. HMAM-WU2
- Manufacturer Style No. 201011B
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- For best results, gently massage at least twice a day onto your bump, breasts, hips and anywhere else that needs some love
- Apply throughout pregnancy and postpartum for stretch marks and scars, or use anytime from top-to-toe as body oil for nutrient-rich hydration
- Pair with a weekly Belly Mask or add a few drops in the bath alongside Mama Calm (sold separately) for extra moisture
Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
HATCH MAMA is all about the mamas of the world. Founded in 2011 by mother of two Ariane Goldman, the brand was born out of a desire for something chic and elevated for mamas-to-be. HATCH MAMA is devoted to providing non-toxic, mama-safe, feel-good beauty designed to help mamas everywhere overcome the challenges unique to pregnancy. They're here to face the stretch marks, the thinning hair and the sleepless nights with you.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.