Keep It Supple Body Oil
Or 4 installments of $3.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 28 - Mar 29
Body goals: Beautifully moisturized skin from VERSED Keep It Supple Body Oil. It's a quick-absorbing, non-sticky, non-greasy oil with a wildly intoxicating aroma of white flowers from Ylang Ylang Oil. This decadent moisturizing oil is a blend of Calendula Flower Extract, Vitamin E, Sweet Almond, Macadamia Nut and Coconut oils. With an easy spray application the oil transforms the way your skin feels leaving it visibly soft.
- Applies easily and absorbs quickly, eliminating the waiting period to get dressed
- Vegan, clean, and cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Formaldehyde, NPEs, PEGs, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Coal Tar, Talc, Hydroquinone, Prop 65 Ingredients, Oxybenzone, Retinyl Palmitate, Triclosan, Triclocarban, and BHA
- 4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. VSDE-WU16
- Manufacturer Style No. V016 01 0000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Spray product on and massage into your skin.
- For extra care, use right out of the shower, while your skin is still moist
- To recycle: Remove cap and unscrew nozzle applicator, rinse off any residue on stem and in bottle, and toss all three pieces - cap, bottle and nozzle applicator (including the stem) - in your curbside recycling bin
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
VERSED is the cleanest drugstore skincare brand. They're vegan, sustainably-minded, and hyper-focused on bringing you real results at prices your bank account appreciates. Developed for you, with you, and with our planet in mind. Their mission is simple: make good skin and clean products for all. They help you find what you need to use and what you need to know - from the right product mix, to ingredient breakdowns (the good and the bad). They call themselves VERSED because, frankly, they're pretty well versed in skin and they want you to be too.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.