Menstrual Cup Wash
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUE SHOPPING
Maintain a perfect PH while keeping you and your cup clean. Saalt Cup Wash is perfectly formulated to wash away odor-causing bacteria and protect your skin from residues and irritants. It's specifically formulated to clean your Saalt Menstrual Cup without soaking or damaging the silicone.
- Naturally scented with essential citrus
- Lightly foaming formula
- Formulated without harsh chemicals, irritants, and parabens
- 4 fl oz
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. SELR-WU4
- Manufacturer Style No. 851705008064
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Wet your hands and menstrual cup and apply Saalt Cup Wash. Lather and rub over the cup and your hands for 15-30 seconds
- Rinse off both the cup and your hands thoroughly and re-insert the cup while wet if still on your period, or leave the cup out to air dry and store later
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium, Dulcis (orange) oil, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, panthenol, xantham gum, phytic acid, tocopheryl acetate, dehydroacetic acid. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
saalt is revolutionizing period care by saving your wallet and the environment at the same time. Made from reusable soft silicone, the saalt menstrual cup is worn internally like a tampon but collects, instead of absorbs, liquid. One saalt cup lasts up to 10 years, easing 120 cycles and replacing over 3,000 tampons and tons of waste.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.