Remove and Chill Nail Polish Eraser Cream
The SIGN Tribe
The SIGN Tribe
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
The SIGN Tribe Remove and Chill Nail Polish Eraser Cream combines care, efficiency, and an exceptionally pleasant, fresh scent for the first time ever. Remove and Chill allows for nail polish removal at any time and place - without an unpleasant smell and with an extra dash of care. Unlike conventional nail polish removers, this gentle formula effectively removes old polish while leaving nails and cuticles healthy, shiny, and perfectly presentable.
- Enriched with macadamia, almond, argan and sesame oils, vitamin E, and premium waxes, the light cream formula pampers the cuticles and nails
- Works only on regular nail polish (not on shellac or gel nails)
- 1.69 fl oz
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. SGTB-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. 920214
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply a thick layer of Remove & Chill all over your nail plate, covering the nail polish with the cream without making it penetrate
- Leave the cream on your nails: 1 minute for every nail polish layer, 3 minutes if you are using a base and top coat system
- First massage, then remove the cream and nail polish with a dry cotton pad or tissue; wash hands after use
Propylene Carbonate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Dimethicone, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Peg-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.