Or 4 installments of $9.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 29 - Sep 30
A combination of organic plant waxes, activated charcoal and selected raw minerals allows this emollient mascara to shape lashes and intensify fullness. Creamy and rich, this unique formula separates and defines lashes naturally for an overall good lash volume and creates the most natural, beautiful lashes. One of the natural properties of plant-based waxes is that they are water repellent. This makes Manasi 7's mascara highly durable and gives volume, separation, and blackest black capabilities.
- In Obsidian - black
- Recycled glass packaging, organic, natural and wild harvested ingredients & cruelty-free
- Free of Gluten, GMOs, Parabens, Phtalates, Silicones, SLS/SLES, DEA, TEA, Formaldehyde, and Lanolin
- 0.31 oz/ 9.2 ml
- Revolve Style No. MSIX-UU10
- Manufacturer Style No. MANASI7PCM001
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Prep and prime with a concealer and matte powder on your eyelids and under the eyes before applying
- Curl lashes well, then apply mascara starting from the roots of the top lashes, moving the wand firs
- Apply a conservative amount of mascara and let it dry completely before applying another coat if you
Aqua*** (Water), Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Charcoal powder***, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Glycerin** (Plant-Based), Pentylene glycol***, Stearic Acid**, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) seed oil***, Pullulan, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Acacia senegal gum**, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate***, Tocopherol (Non-Gmo Vitamin E), **, Cellulose gum***, Sodium Dehydroacetate***, P-Anisic Acid***, Sodium Hydroxide***, [+/- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)], *Certified Organic **Produced from organic raw materials ***Produced from natural/wild harvested raw materials. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.