Or 4 installments of $5.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Aug 19 - Aug 20
Good for your lashes. Good for your skin. Lash Clean is a powerful, yet gentle oil-free makeup remover. It's the only 100% vegan formula on the market that is safe for both false lashes and lash extensions to help extend the wear of your lashes. Velour's false eyelash cleanser removes the most stubborn makeup, dirt, sunscreen, and even waterproof formulas. Non-greasy, this makeup remover ensures your false lash band retains its longevity and shape. It's also safe for removing your entire face makeup, leaving you feeling refreshed.
- Suitable for false lashes and lash extensions
- 100% recyclable packaging, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Alcohols, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Sulfates SLS & SLES, Synthetic Fragrance (less than 1%), Triclocarban, and Triclosan
- 4.73 oz/ 140 ml
- Revolve Style No. VELR-WU44
- Manufacturer Style No. 850001532426
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- For False Lashes: Using your fingers, gently remove your false lashes from your eyes. Dampen Q-Tip with Lash Clean and sweep along the lash band to remove makeup and loosen the glue
- For Eye Makeup: Apply Lash Clean on a cotton pad and hold it over the eye area for 5 seconds, then wipe to remove makeup
- For Lash Extensions: Apply onto a cotton pad and gently wipe around your lash extensions to remove any additional eye makeup. Apply Lash Clean to spoolie end of Too Clean Lash Wand (sold separately) and sweep through lash extensions from root to tip to th
Water, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Hexylene Glycol, Bis-Peg/Ppg-16/16peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tetrasodium Edta, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Arginine. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.