Cream Blush Makeup Compact
Or 4 installments of $6.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Oct 06 - Oct 07
The Iconic Case started the Kjaer Weis refill system 10 years ago. Architecturally stunning and durable, it's made of an alloy of zinc together with aluminum, magnesium and copper. This plastic-free, reusable compact can hold Kjaer Weis' award-winning Cream Blush, Cream Glow and Flush & Glow Refills.
- Compatible with Kjaer Weis Cream Blush, Cream Glow, and Flush & Glow Refills
- Compostable & recyclable
- Packaging only - refill sold separately
- Revolve Style No. KJER-WU209
- Manufacturer Style No. 11000620
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Simply place the refill tin into the empty Iconic Edition case - the magnet inside will keep your product in place
- Open up your compact, and turn it facing down - you will see a small hole. Using a pin, push through the hole until the used makeup cartridge is dislodged. Insert the new makeup refill into the Iconic Edition compact
- Both the tin and the refill carton can be recycled
Kjaer Weis is uniquely versatile, gorgeously flattering & high-performance beauty powered by hand selected Certified Organic ingredients. Danish-born, NYC-based makeup artist Kirsten Kjaer Weis masters a beauty look that flatters every face with skincare-powered color so nourishing and intuitive it becomes one with skin. Exuding a Scandinavian thoughtfulness and a boldness and energy that is undeniably NYC, each product has been meticulously crafted to ensure that it is beautifully complementary to each woman wearing it while simultaneously improving the look of skin over time. Kjaer Weis is rooted in sustainability. Their certified-organic formula ensures high performance while being good for you and the planet. The brand's products are housed in completely refillable and recyclable compacts that look like contemporary art. Each detail is considered and deliberate with the goal of elevating the Kjaer Weis user to instant-artist status while making their best-self more effortless.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.