Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
Or 4 installments of $8.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 27 - Mar 29
Dr. Loretta's Gentle Hydrating Cleanser starts your skincare routine off right. This sulfate-free cleanser gently removes pollution, surface debris, and makeup without stripping skin of natural oils. Marine peptides provide a surge of hydration while chamomile essential oil nourishes and soothes redness and irritation.
- Marine oligo saccharides reduce free radical damage by washing away tiny pollution particles and protect skin from damage caused by exposure to pollutants such as cigarette smoke, heavy metals and pesticides
- Suited for normal to dry, sensitive and post-procedure skin
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes, and artificial fragrance
- 6.7 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. DLTA-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. GHC200ML
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Massage a nickel size of product mixed with tepid water onto entire face, including eyebrows and lids, and leave on for 2 to 3 minutes
- Rinse off with 10 splashes of lukewarm water
Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Wheat Amino Acids, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna (Red Algae) Extract, Hydrolyzed Algin, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Oil, Phenoxyethanol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
As a dermatologist with 40 years of experience, Dr. Loretta's passion is helping women feel confident at every age. She created the first skincare line that shields the skin against environmental factors responsible for 85% of skin aging - indoor and outdoor pollution, UVA, UVB and HEV, climate change and irritants. Dr. Loretta products combine high concentrations of medical grade actives and botanical ingredients to ensure healthier, more youthful skin.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.