Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUE SHOPPING
Epara's Cleansing Lotion softens and moisturizes the skin while removing make-up and impurities. The silky smooth formula features plant extracts and botanical brighteners target imperfections and even skin tone, leaving skin nourished.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Free of Artificial Colors, Irritants, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Phthalates, and Animal Extracts
- 5.28 fl oz/ 150 ml
- Revolve Style No. ESKI-WU9
- Manufacturer Style No. EPA010
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Gently massage onto face and then wipe off
- Use daily
Aqua (Water), Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Glycerin, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Plankton Extract, Lecithin, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Isoeugenol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Epara means "to cocoon oneself" in the Nigerian dialect of Ebira. Epara Skincare is a collection of handcrafted skincare products tailored to the underserved needs of women of color. One woman's quest to discover luxury skincare that caters to the unique issues affecting women of color led to a bespoke beauty brand created especially to nourish and protect.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.