Shampoo No. 1 L'Hydratation
Or 4 installments of $11.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Feb 03 - Feb 04
The Beauty Award winning Shampoo No. 1 gains it's recognition for its light lather and moisturizing features that restore vitality, finishing hair with a healthy shine.
- With refined macadamia nut oil as the main active ingredient, this shampoo enables the penetration of beneficial and moisturizing nutrients by gently opening up hair cuticles
- Contains pure cleaning components with low lather content and without aggressive chemicals, making it ideal for sensitive scalps
- No unnecessary chemicals, allergens, or fragrances added
- 8.45 oz
- Revolve Style No. DAMR-WU5
- Manufacturer Style No. SHA 01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Can be used sparingly due to its concentrated formula.
- Massage gently a small amount of shampoo (depending on hair length) into wet hair. Rinse and repeat if necessary.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Clyceryl Palmate, Sodium Chloride, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Citric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Benzoate, Isothiazolinone. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
David Mallett Haircare range stands out for its highest quality, its technical innovation and its excellence. They offer a luxurious assortment of products that are easy to understand and use, with performant formulas that have been extensively tested, debated and improved by experts. Made entirely in France, each formula contains highly-concentrated key ingredients, free of parabens, phthalates, harmful substances and other unnecessary chemicals.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.