One Step Original Clear Pads
Or 4 installments of $5.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Feb 07 - Feb 08
Breakout management is as easy as a simple swipe with COSRX's One Step Pimple Clear Pads. These pre-soaked toning wipes are loaded with Betaine Salicylate and Willow Bark Water to banish blemishes with ease.
- Gently dissolves dead skin and excess sebum without irritation
- White Willow Bark Water leaves skin clear and bright
- Won't dry out sensitive skin
- Includes 70 pads
- Revolve Style No. CORX-WU20
- Manufacturer Style No. COS222
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Most suitable for oily skin
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine Salicylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Allantoin, Ethyl Hexanediol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
COSRX - pronounced "kos-are-ex" - is committed to making ingredient-oriented, high-performance skincare. Using a minimal number of highly effective natural extracts in concentrated doses, COSRX products deliver visible results by treating skin with only the essentials it needs and nothing it doesn't.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.