Coco Rose Soft Glow Body Oil
Or 4 installments of $9.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jul 06 - Jul 07
Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Body Oil is a lightweight, nourishing formula that uses a blend of Coconut Oil, Vegan Squalane and Rose to leave skin feeling silky-smooth and with a soft, diffused glow. It's rich in moisture yet feels weightless and sinks in quickly. Coconut MCT Oil, rich in fatty acids, helps to moisturize and replenish skin. Vegan Squalane, a non-comedogenic and lightweight oil, helps lock in moisture. Moroccan Rose Extract gives the oil a subtle floral rose scent.
- Suitable for dry skin
Targets concerns of dryness
- Sustainable, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Silicone, and Sulfates
- 4 fl oz/ 120 ml
- Revolve Style No. HRBR-WU67
- Manufacturer Style No. HB129
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Warm a few pumps of oil in your hands and massage all over body
- Formulated to work best as a body product, not recommended for facial use
- Pair with Herbivore's best-selling Coco Rose Exfoliating Body Polish for an ultra-nourishing body routine
Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Ubiquinone, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol, d-Limonene. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Founded by Julia Wills and Alexander Kummerow in 2011 in their Seattle kitchen, Herbivore Botanicals brings you products that are safe, non-toxic, and highly effective. They believe in tangible results you can see and feel, and believe in the power of nature to bring these results. All formulas are created without synthetic ingredients, parabens, sodium laurel sulfate, phthalates, chemicals, fillers, animal testing, mineral oils, and petroleum.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.