Anastasia Beverly Hills
Anastasia Beverly Hills
Or 4 installments of $6.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Sep 26 - Sep 27
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer is an all-in-one triangular-tipped retractable pencil that features three distinct sides for defining, filling and detailing brows. The unique formula features the perfect balance of wax and pigment for easy blending and application without skipping. The soft, custom spoolie end is specifically designed to seamlessly blend color into brow hairs to deliver a natural-looking finish.
- In Strawburn - for light red hair with a warm undertone
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates
- 0.007 oz/ 0.2 g
- Revolve Style No. ABEV-WU101
- Manufacturer Style No. ABH01-04412
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use the flat side for shading and outlining the brows
- Use the medium side to fill and define
- Use the fine tip to create hair-like detail
Behenic Acid, Mica, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax/Cera, Lanolin, Triethylhexanoin, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol. May Contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) <158306>. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Entrepreneur and industry icon Anastasia Soare launched her namesake brand with a Beverly Hills flagship salon in 1997 and the company's first product line in 2000. Rooted in the sacred geometry of the Golden Ratio, ABH creates prestige cosmetics for a passionate prosumer audience. ABH focuses on product education, artistry, and responsiveness in delivering the "ultimate polished look" for which the brand is known for, and is committed to cruelty-free product formulation, testing, and development.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.