Or 4 installments of $6.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 27 - Mar 29
Create sunkissed highlights at-home to frame your face, lighten your tips and blend at your root. The Blonding Brush from dpHUE is expertly formulated with Lemon Juice and Hydrogen Peroxide for gentle, gradual lightening, activated by the sun or a blow dryer. It's enhanced with conditioning agents to maintain the health of your hair and purple pigments to counteract warm tones in the lightening process. The soft-bristle brush with precision applicator enables you to brighten even the finest sections and strands of hair.
- Suitable for normal and color-treated hair
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Gluten, and Silicone
- 0.65 fl oz/ 19.2 ml
- Revolve Style No. DPHE-WU17
- Manufacturer Style No. BBH006501
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Works best on pre-lightened or natural blonde hair to brighten strands for a sunkissed look
- Apply on damp or dry hair. Remove bottom safety cap. Hold applicator upright and click bottom to bring product to brush. Hold strands between forefinger and thumb and pull away from face
- Using brush tip, paint onto targeted areas. Repeat process as desired, using one click between applications. Product will activate when heated by sun or hair dryer
Water/Aqua/Eau, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Juice, Hydrogen Peroxide, Propanediol, Glycerin, Bis-C16-20 Isoalkoxy TMHDI/PEG-90 Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acid Violet 43 (Ext. Violet 2). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Helmed by uncompromising color enthusiast and founder Donna Pohlad, along with A-list celebrity colorist Justin Anderson, dpHUE knows what it's like to be both behind and in the chair - and it shows in their collection. Fading between appointments? They got your gloss. Roots creeping in? Not on their watch. No more panicking between salon visits - they're in your cabinet, your shower, and your bag. Just nourishing, premium products that help you keep color fresh, whenever, wherever.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.