something for bloated tums
Or 4 installments of $4.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 30 - Apr 03
Made from botanicals rather than synthetic ingredients, biocol labs something for bloated tums is the perfect post-chemical digestion helper. This plant-based fix is made of probiotics, ginger and chloride, which promote normal digestion. It also contains fennel and green anise, which support normal function of the intestinal tract.
- Helps to support the breakdown of food, reduce bloating and gas, and relieve constipation
- Helps to reduce water retention and promote an antispasmodique action
- Feeds "good" bacteria to the gut and helps to re-establish a healthy flora
- 10 tablets
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. BICL-WU4
- Manufacturer Style No. SOMETHING FOR BLOATED TUMS
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Take 2 tablets when digestive issues occur
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration; this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Ingredients per 2 tablets: acacia fiber gum 300 mg, fructooligosaccharides 200 mg, pineapple extract (ananas comosus l.) 133,9 mg, papaya extract (carica papaya l.) 133,9 mg, charcoal 125,6 mg, ginger extract (zingiber officinale roscoe) 73,64 mg, green anise extract (pimpinella anisum L.) 22 mg, fennel extract (foeniculum vulgare) 22 mg, lactobacillus acidophilus microencapsulated 100x109 cfu/g 4,2 mg, lactobacillus rhamnosus microencapsulated 100x109 cfu/g 3,4 mg, bifidobacterium longum microencapsulated 100x109 cfu/g 2,4 mg, excipients. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
We're not made to take chemicals. So why do we take them to get better? biocol labs is the post-chemical pharmacy, creating the health essentials for the modern men and women, which traditional healthcare doesn't provide. It was founded in 1977 in Lisbon, with the mission of making chemicals redundant through nature and science. Welcome to the post-chemical society. Feel free to stay forever.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.