Parsley Seed Face Cleanser
Estimated Delivery : Nov 19
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Parsley Seed Facial Cleanser is a clarifying face wash that removes surface impurities and pollutants with Licorice Root and Blackcurrant Seed, while Lactic Acid offers mild exfoliation to smooth skin. This clear, moderately foaming gel helps to maintain immaculately clean skin in polluted urban areas.
- Suitable for normal, combination and troubled skin
- Gently exfoliates while cleansing
- 3.4 oz/ 100 ml
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. AESR-WU92
- Manufacturer Style No. B100SK45
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Pour into clean hands and lather. Massage over face and neck and leave for one to two minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water every AM/PM
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Olive Oil PEG 7 Esters, Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Coco-Betaine, Potassium Lactate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, d-Limonene.
This ingredient list is subject to change. Customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Established in Melbourne in 1987, Aesop aims to formulate skin, hair, and body care products of the highest quality. With safety and efficacy in mind, the brand sources a wide variety of plant-based and laboratory-engineered ingredients to create cutting edge formulas that promote a healthy and balanced routine. In addition to encouraging proactive self-care, Aesop believes in enriching one's lifestyle with art and design. This resonates through the brand's unique apothecary-inspired packaging that transforms any bathroom into a chic spa experience.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.