Item Added To Bag
Colour Protection Shampoo
Click below and we will let you know when this item is back in stock.
Aesop's Colour Protection Shampoo features a sulfate-free formula that cleanses hair carefully without stripping color. Hydrolyzed Oats, nourishing Provitamin B5, and Hydrating Botanicals work to replenish moisture and soften hair.
- Tangerine Rind, Panthenol, and Hydrolyzed Oats cleanse hair gently yet effectively
- Features an herbaceous aroma of Eucalyptus and Mint
- Formulated as a low-foaming, clear gel
- 16.9 oz
- This item is not available to ship to Mexico
- Revolve Style No. AESR-WU30
- Manufacturer Style No. B500HR18RF
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Most suitable for salon-treated and colored hair
Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Cetyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Lauryl Betaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Oats, Sea Salt (Maris sal), Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Mentha Citrata Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Magnesium Nitrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, d-Limonene, Linalool
Established in Melbourne in 1987, Aesop aims to formulate skin, hair, and body care products of the highest quality. With safety and efficacy in mind, the brand sources a wide variety of plant-based and laboratory-engineered ingredients to create cutting edge formulas that promote a healthy and balanced routine. In addition to encouraging proactive self-care, Aesop believes in enriching one?s lifestyle with art and design. This resonates through the brand?s unique apothecary-inspired packaging that transforms any bathroom into a chic spa experience.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.