12" Wave Roller
Or 4 installments of $37.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 23 - May 24
Introducing the newest member of Theragun's whole-body wellness line: the Wave Roller. This Bluetooth enabled vibrating foam roller can be used to accelerate your warm-up and recovery, increase blood flow, enhance mobility, and release tension at any time. Stay connected and access customized routines with the Therabody app integration. The Wave Roller and Theragun Percussive Therapy devices are even more effective when used together.
- 5 speed settings & rechargeable (3-hour battery life)
- Hypoallergenic EVA high-density foam
- Deluxe carrying bag and power adapter included
- Measures approx 12" L x 5" DIA
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. TRAG-WU9
- Manufacturer Style No. WAVEROLLER-PKG-US
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- To turn on the Wave Roller, firmly press and hold the power button for 1 - 2 seconds
- Wave Roller will start on the lowest of five settings. To increase speed, short press the plus button until the desired speed is active
- Place the device under the treatment area gradually applying light to moderate pressure as needed
THERAGUN was founded in 2008 by Dr. Jason Wersland after a severe motorcycle accident caused him to experience constant and debilitative pain. He was unable to find any handheld devices that provided deep muscle relief to treat his injuries. As a result, Dr. Jason spent 8 years developing 5 different prototypes, which led to THERAGUN's first product. The first announcement of their product, the G1 was introduced in 2016 and in 2017, the THERAGUN G2 became the leader of neuromuscular percussive therapy. Most recently in 2019, the G3PRO, G3, and Liv launched and is a game-changer, elevating wellness with even more effectiveness to help change the way people move.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.