Estimated Delivery : Dec 08 - Dec 09
A perfect companion for your ZIIP Device, the new Silver Gel promotes collagen production, provides immediate and sustained hydration, and gives an all-around glow to the skin. Silver Gel's two superhero active ingredients are finely crushed pearl and a new low-molecular-weight hyaluronic acid from Japan.
- ZIIP's Electric Complex of pharmaceutical-grade glycerin and dehydrated seawater effectively and safely transfers electrical currents from the ZIIP Device to the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Silicone-free, paraben-free, and fragrance-free
- 2.7 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. ZIIR-WU3
- Manufacturer Style No. Z005
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- For best results, use ZIIP 1-3 times per week (depending on the treatment and desired outcomes). Results are often visible after the first use
Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Tea) Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Copper Gluconate, Honey Extract, Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Aspartate, Pearl Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrapeptide-14, Zinc Gluconate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Dihydroacetate, Citric Acid, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Developed by world renowned electrical esthetician Melanie Simon, ZIIP is the result of a decade of research and input from thousands of real clients. Dubbed the "holy grail of treatments," by Vogue Magazine, Simon's nanocurrent facials left the skin looking "lit from within." She has now made her cutting-edge skincare technology accessible to everyone at home through the ZIIP Device and Golden Gel.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.