Item Added To Bag
Estimated Delivery : Feb 24 - Feb 26
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Your Tea has created a blend of traditional Chinese herbal ingredients to help negate the effects of alcohol - because life happens. Designed as a preventative and proactive approach, Hangover Tea's supportive blend of Kudzu Root, Chamomile, Dandelion aims to reduce inflammation, heat (goodbye headaches), restore digestive functionality and hydration, and support liver and kidney vitality.
- Assists with alleviating headaches, clearing toxins, hydrating and cooling the body, calming digestion and supporting liver + kidneys
- Free of GMOs, Gluten, Lactose, Dairy, Soy, Bee Pollen, Peanut & Peanut Products, Sugar and Artificial Flavorings
- 40 teabags x 2.5 g
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. YRTE-WU3
- Manufacturer Style No. HANGOVER
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- Consume 2 teabags daily, 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM, consecutively until all teabags are consumed
- Best consumed 30 minutes before or after food
- Mixing with other blend types will reduce efficacy
Ye Cha (Oolong Tea), Ge Gen (Kudzu Root), Yang Gan Ju (Chamomile), Zhi (Tangerine Peel), Pu Gong Ying (Dandelion), Ge Teng Hua (Kudzu Flower).
Founded in 2013, Your Tea follows the Traditional Chinese Medicine ethos of addressing mind, body and soul as one to achieve health and well-being. Each herbal blend is created by qualified Chinese Medicine practitioners with care and precision and tends to the body from the inside out, tackling the root cause to alleviate symptoms. From PMS to PCOS, digestive functionality to mood - Your Tea aims to heal, educate and restore wellness back to balance, just as (ancient) nature intended.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.