x REVOLVE Gina Gown
Or 4 installments of $72.00 by Or 4 installments of $72.00 by Or 4 installments of $72.00 by Or 4 installments of $72.00 by Or 4 installments of $72.00 by Or 4 installments of $72.00 by Learn more about Afterpay or Learn more about Zip
Estimated Delivery : Apr 04 - Apr 05
- Self: 95% polyester, 5% spandex ground with, 100% PET sequins
Lining: 90% polyester, 10% spandex
- Made in China
- Hand wash
- Fully lined
- Hidden back zipper closure with adjustable criss cross back straps
- Plunging neckline with nude mesh panel at bust
- Sequined midweight velvet fabric
- Revolve Style No. MELR-WD749
- Manufacturer Style No. MCD783 H21
- Modeled in size XS.
- Shoulder seam to hem measures approx 59" in length
Because straps are adjustable, length may vary
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10.5", Waist 24, Bust 34, Hips 34
- Size Guide
A specialist in statement gowns, Michael Costello has dressed the likes of Beyonce, Cardi B, Kim Kardashian, and Lady Gaga. He became a household name in 2010 after appearing on Project Runway, and has since established himself as a designer of sexy show-stoppers. Think draped, jewel-toned fabrics alongside curve-flattering silhouettes with high slits and open backs. Guided by the principle that everyone should feel confident when they dress, Michael Costello is meant to be worn by women of all shapes and sizes. It is the ideal label for those nights that call for something striking and unapologetic to strut, spin, and sashay in.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.