Item Added To Bag
House of Harlow 1960 x REVOLVE Gail Dress in Olive
x REVOLVE Gail Dress
House of Harlow 1960
House of Harlow 1960
Or 4 installments of $23.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Nov 16 - Nov 18
This item is eligible for FREE returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- Self: 87% modal, 13% poly
Lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean only
- Fully lined
- Front tie detail
- Ruched side with snap button and zip closure
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Made in Turkey
- Revolve Style No. HOOF-WD292
- Manufacturer Style No. HHD147 F18
- Modeled in size XS.
- Shoulder seam to hem measures approx 47" at longest adjustment
Because straps are adjustable, length may vary
- Model Measurements: Height 5'11", Waist 24", Bust 34", Hips 35"
- Size Guide
Bohemian Chic - a term coined to describe the effortless style of the quintessential laid-back LA girl with an eye for high fashion-Nicole Richie. Raised in the spotlight by famously creative parents, Nicole was born with an innate style vision, one she has cultivated through her notable jewelry collection, House of Harlow 1960. Launched in fall of 2009, Nicole has led the brand to a household name in a short two years, an accomplishment that reflects her ability to create a strong connection to each and every one of her devoted customers. The House of Harlow 1960 brand has evolved into a full-fledged collection, offering ready-to-wear, jewelry, sunglasses, footwear, and handbags.
Complete The Look
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.