x REVOLVE Gabriella Dress
Bronx and Banco
Bronx and Banco
Or 4 installments of $71.50 by Or 4 installments of $71.50 by Or 4 installments of $71.50 by Or 4 installments of $67.93 by Or 4 installments of $64.35 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 23 - Mar 24
- 40% linen, 40% cotton, 20% acrylic
- Made in China
- Dry clean only
- Detachable brief lining
- Exposed back zipper closure
- One shoulder styling with leather wrapped ring accent at neckline
- Open knit crochet fabric
- Revolve Style No. BROR-WD394
- Manufacturer Style No. BB- CAP- 07-48
- Modeled in size S.
- Shoulder seam to hem measures approx 60.5" in length
- Model Measurements: Height 5'9.5", Waist 24", Bust 32", Hips 34"
- Size Guide
Launched in 2009, Bronx and Banco encapsulates a sophisticated, chic and sexy design signature with a playful sensibility that reflects the impeccable style of the label's Founder and Creative Director, Natalie DeBanco. With a strong love of all things sartorial and a rich family history that is immersed within the international fashion industry, Natalie identified a gap in the market for high-end, affordable, classic and chic clothing that would be the best friend of the Australian career girl who can turn her outfits from day to night with the addition of a designer heel. It was in Sydney's iconic Bondi Beach that this idea turned into a reality and Bronx and Banco was born.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.