Estimated Delivery : Aug 15 - Aug 16
A few drops each day is all it takes for this transformative serum to work its wonders. Harnessing the botanical powers of Sea Lavender, Hyaluronic Acid, and Bioactive Peptides, the Wonder Serum repairs and revitalizes, breathing life into skin for a supremely soft, supple complexion. Wonder Valley uses their Extra Virgin Olive Oil as a hero ingredient in this natural formula. Olive Oil has been a beloved staple in beauty rituals for centuries and delivers the same potent antioxidants and nutrients topically while providing deep nourishing hydration and a luminous complexion.
- Suitable for combination, dry, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
- Handcrafted Italian glass bottle, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens and Sulfates
- 1.7 fl oz/ 50 ml
- Revolve Style No. WVAL-WU4
- Manufacturer Style No. WV013
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Use daily after cleansing in the AM & PM by massaging a few drops onto face and neck
Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Mango Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Papaya Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Olive Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rosemary Essential Oil, Bisabolol, Sorbitan Laurate, C18- 36 Acid Glycol Ester, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Sea Lavender Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil, Carrot Oil, Turmeric Root Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Palmarosa Oil, Geranium Flower Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lavender Flower Oil. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Wonder Valley is a husband and wife team, Alison and Jay Carroll. Prior to starting Wonder Valley in 2014, Alison was the Marketing Director for the California Olive Oil Council, overseeing the only professional taste panel in North America. Through this role, she was responsible for the extra virgin certification program for the state as well as being an educator and advocate for this growing domestic agriculture industry. Jay is an artist and creative director with experience in branding, fashion, interiors and editorial. Alison and Jay live and work in the high desert of Joshua Tree, California.
Use This With
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.