Estimated Delivery : Jul 08 - Jul 09
With an opulent golden hue and the warm scent of honeysuckle, Wonder Valley's Oil Cleanser leaves skin feeling soft and luminous. This gentle, antioxidant-rich cleansing oil provides a deep pore cleansing and beautiful daily ritual. When mixed with water, it transforms into a velvety milky emulsion and sweeps away impurities, without stripping any beneficial natural oils or affecting skin's microbiome. The natural antimicrobial properties of Geranium Oil combined with the nutrients of Avocado, Olive and Grapeseed Oils work to brighten, tone, and enhance elasticity.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolates, Sulfates, Animal-Derived Ingredients, Artificial Dye and Fragrance
- 6.8 fl oz/ 200 ml
- Revolve Style No. WVAL-WU3
- Manufacturer Style No. WV003
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply 1 - 2 pumps to dry face and neck
- Add a small amount of warm water and massage to cleanse - for best results, massage for a full minute
- Rinse thoroughly with water - no washcloth needed
Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sunflower Seed Oil, Water, Olive Fruit Oil, Sucrose Laurate, Grape Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Rice Bran Extract, Japanese Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sunflower Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Vitamin E, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Fructosyl Cocoate/ Olivate, Fructose, Sucrose Palmitate, Sucrose Stearate, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Geranium Flower Oil. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Wonder Valley is a husband and wife team, Alison and Jay Carroll. Prior to starting Wonder Valley in 2014, Alison was the Marketing Director for the California Olive Oil Council, overseeing the only professional taste panel in North America. Through this role, she was responsible for the extra virgin certification program for the state as well as being an educator and advocate for this growing domestic agriculture industry. Jay is an artist and creative director with experience in branding, fashion, interiors and editorial. Alison and Jay live and work in the high desert of Joshua Tree, California.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.