1000 Mile Centennial 6" Boot
Or 4 installments of $42.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
- Leather upper with man made and leather sole
- Lace-up front
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. WOLV-MZ41
- Manufacturer Style No. W00913
Established in Rockford, Michigan, in 1883 Wolverine made the original boots that helped build the railroads, erect skyscrapers, and expand highways across this great country. A historic mile marker for the brand took place in 1914, when Wolverine introduced a footwear line called the 1000 Mile Boot, setting the standard for durable footwear. Generations of American workers have come to depend on Wolverine boots for comfort and durability. Today, Wolverine continues to deliver on its promise with an extensive range of premium products including boots, shoes, apparel and gear.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.