Wild Rose Foaming Cream Cleanser
Estimated Delivery : Sep 18 - Sep 19
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Korres Wild Rose Foaming Cream Cleanser is a gentle cleanser for the face and eyes to remove impurities, make-up, and environmental pollutants without dehydrating the skin. Enriched with Wild Rose Oil and Super Vitamin C, this luxurious cream cleanser refreshes the skin, maintaining its normal pH levels while leaving it silky, soft, and supple.
- Wild Rose Oil helps to improve the appearance of fine lines and even skin tone for a smooth, radiant complexion
- Super Vitamin C absorbs 1,000% better than pure ascorbic acid to minimize the appearance of skin discolorations for spotless, luminous skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- 6.67 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. KORR-WU95
- Manufacturer Style No. 0100637
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-Glucoside, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Coco-Betaine, Propanediol, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Acrylates Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Benzoic Acid, Bioflavonoids, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower)Seed Oil, Lactic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Panthenol, Parfum/Fragrance, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Sideritis Scardica Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol.
Born out of a Greek homeopathic pharmacy more than 20 years ago, Korres continues to stay true to its philosophy of striving for constant innovation while utilizing natural ingredients of the highest quality and clinically-tested efficacy. The brand's formulations reflect a meticulous attention to detail that is the heart of everything Korres represents.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.