Skin Hydration Boost Capsules
Expected to be In-Stock : 04/30/23 - 05/10/23
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Vital Proteins Skin Hydration Boost is made with vegan-friendly ingredients and offers unique skin benefits in every serving. Each capsule contains high-quality, clinically-proven ingredients like Biotin, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Zin, and Selenium to provide firmer, hydrated skin and increase overall elasticity.
- Supports collagen synthesis
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Gluten
- 60 capsules
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. VITL-WU15
- Manufacturer Style No. MBCAP60XV2
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Take 2 capsules daily
Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid), Biotin, Magnesium (As Magnesium Citrate), Zinc (As Zinc Citrate), Selenium, Hyaluronic Acid (From Sodium Hyaluronate), Organic Mustard Seed Extract, Hypromellose (Capsule), Silica. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Vital Proteins' ingestible Collagen products help people feel better and live fuller lives through whole-food-based nutrition. Formulated with impeccably sourced Collagen that increases skin clarity and moisture by revitalizing and enhancing skin vibrancy. Truly nourish your inner health and outer beauty by sipping Vital Proteins.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.