Theory I Blush, Bronzer & Highlighter Palette
Or 4 installments of $11.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 27 - Jan 28
Sweep, highlight, and bronze your best features using the Viseart Theory Blush, Bronzer and Highlighter Palette. This sleek and compact palette offers a multifaceted wardrobe of blush, bronzer, and highlighter shades that work perfectly for illuminating and sculpting cheeks and other areas of your face for a dewy glow or dramatic definition.
- Enamored - features an icy pink highlighter, matte dusty rose blush, and a sheer satin bronzer with cool undertones
- Cruelty-free with no parabens, gluten, petrochemicals, silicone, or mineral oils
- Suitable for all skin tones
- 3 x 0.166 oz
- Revolve Style No. VISE-WU26
- Manufacturer Style No. VPC01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Open the palette and flip it back to convert it into an easel
- Dip a face brush into the pan and sweep it over the tops of cheekbones, the apples of the cheeks, the temples, or any areas you want to add warmth, light, and definition
- Recommended use with the Viseart Highlighting Sculpting HD Palette
Talc, Lauroyl Lysine Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesite, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Diiron Trioxide. (+/- May Contain Titanium Dioxide Ci 77891, Iron Oxides Ci 77491/Ci 77492/Ci 77499, D&C Red 7, Calcium Lake, Ultramarine Blue CI 77007, FD&C Blue 1, Red 6 Lake CI 15850, Red 28 CI 45410, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Beloved by professional makeup artists on film and television sets across the globe, Viseart's high-performance formulas combine the finest plant-based resources with innovative technologies. Each artfully formulated product is carefully balanced to naturally and healthily create radiant skin on and off the screen.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.