Vintage Satin Letterman Jacket
Expected to be In-Stock : 04/24/23 - 05/04/23
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
- Shell: 100 nylon
Lining: 100% poly
- Made in Vietnam
- Machine wash
- Front snap button closure
- Stripe Rib neckline cuffs and hem
- Breast and back embroidered logo detail
- Sheen metallic finish
- Revolve Style No. DNZY-WO2
- Manufacturer Style No. DZYJ001S
- Modeled in size S.
- Model Measurements: Height 5'11", Waist 23.5", Bust 31", Hips 35"
- Size Guide
Drawing inspiration from childhood summers in the mid-west, founder and designer Marshall Danzy Taulbert's intentions are to provide "Comfortably Chic" pieces with a one-of-a-kind look and vintage feel that will stand the test of seasons. Created as an homage to his family, and in particular his great-great grandmother "Mama Danzy", who was known for her grand hand-stitched quilts in the deep south during the early 1900's, each garment is meticulously designed, alongside hand distressing and tie dyeing for a unique, 'can't find anywhere else' piece.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.