Vinopure Oil Control Moisturizer
Or 4 installments of $9.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 02 - Dec 03
CAUDALIE Vinopure Oil Control Moisturizer is formulated with Mediterranean Olive Squalane to provide non-greasy hydration, antioxidant polyphenols to control excess oil, and mattifying silica powder to regulate sebum. The 97% natural gel formula helps reduce the look of imperfections, blackheads and pores for spotless-looking skin.
- Suitable for combination, normal, and oily skin
Targets concerns of acne, pores, and oiliness
- Non-comedogenic, 100% recyclable packaging, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Gluten, Fragrance, Parabens, Silicone, and Sulfates
- 1 oz
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU55
- Manufacturer Style No. 345NA
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté
- Avoid eye contour area
- Use with Vinopure Cleanser, Toner & Serum for better results
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Silica, Squalane, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Alcohol Denat., Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citral, Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Maltodextrin, Orthosiphon Stamineus Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil, Oleanolic Acid, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene.(314/002). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.