Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream
Or 4 installments of $17.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Feb 09 - Feb 10
CAUDALIE Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Night Cream is a gentle dark spot targeting night cream for hydrated, brighter, smoother-looking skin by morning. Safe for even the most sensitive skin, a trio of gentle exfoliating and brightening stars - Papaya Extract, Glycolic Acid, and Vine Sap Viniferine - visibly diminish dark spot appearance, sunspots, melasma, and the look of acne scars overnight. The new formula is now cleaner and in new sustainable packaging.
- Suitable for combination, normal, and sensitive skin
Targets concerns of dark spots, dullness, and texture
- 100% recyclable glass jar, sustainable, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Silicone, and Sulfates
- 1.6 oz/ 50 ml
- Revolve Style No. CAUR-WU44
- Manufacturer Style No. 323NA
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply a thin layer on your skin before going to bed
- Use with Vinoperfect Dark Spot Serum for best results
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Triheptanoin, Panthenol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Squalane, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Glycolic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Arginine, Dehydroacetic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Sodium Phytate, Papain, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tocopherol, Algin, Parfum (Fragrance), Geraniol (090/084). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Born in Bordeaux, powered by antioxidant rich grapes, CAUDALIE is committed to creating the most effective, clean, natural, and sustainable skincare. The brand partners with Harvard Medical School to develop exclusive patents and highly effective formulas that are safe for the skin and the environment.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.