- Leather upper with man made sole
- Heel measures approx 4" H
- Cut-out accents
- Back zip closure
- Revolve Style No. VCAM-WZ47
- Manufacturer Style No. GEENA
Vince Camuto, founder and CEO of the fashion company Camuto Group, is an American womens footwear designer who is renowned for co-founding and establishing Nine West Inc. as a leading womens fashion brand. In 2005 he launched his namesake footwear line, Vince Camuto. Closely thereafter in 2006, he partnered with Tory Burch to launch her footwear collection and collaborated with her to create the Reva ballet flat, which to date has become an iconic look for the brand.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.