Morning Chess Eau de Parfum 50ml
Or 4 installments of $37.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : May 23 - May 25
Bright endless mornings in a cottage, minds battling in wit over a chessboard: the memories of founder Jan Vilhelm's summers shared with his grandfather. The ripe, green lushness of summer on the Swedish coast, where grassy notes are light enough to hint at the evergreen sharpness of the distant winter air.
- Top: Bergamot
Middle: Tuscan Leather, Galbanum
Base: Patchouli, Black Amber
- Fragrance Family: Green
- Approx 500 uses
- 1.69 fl oz/ 50 ml
- This item is not available for international export
- Revolve Style No. VILR-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. 55-32 VP50MC
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply to pulse points such as wrists and behind the ears or elbows and behind the knees for a longer-lasting scent
- After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing, as this can dull top notes and break down the fragrance faster
Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Citral,Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
From its dynamic, innovative scents to the heritage design and timeless prints, Vilhelm Parfumerie is a nod to the past, expressed in our contemporary olfactory language and aesthetic. More than a perfume, Vilhelm Parfumerie is a library. If some scents are silences, these are tales. Within identical bottles, fragrances are so many narratives that call to all senses, housed in a hefty bottle of spun glass, designed by Pierre Dinand, dressed in a saffron yellow label that nods to a piece of Bakelite found in a Parisian flea market.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.