Weekend Glow Daily Brightening Solution
Estimated Delivery : Nov 30 - Dec 01
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
VERSED Weekend Glow Daily Brightening Solution is a powerful brightening treatment for uneven skin tone, dark spots, and those lingering post-breakout marks. This exfoliating toner features a four-acid complex with natural skin-brighteners like Kojic and Azelaic Acid, AHAs, Vitamin C, and Bearberry Extract, a natural alternative to hydroquinone. Gentle enough for daily use (no tingling feeling involved), it offers some fringe benefits for troubled pores and delivers visible tone and texture results.
- Suitable for combination, normal, and oily skin
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Artificial Fragrances and Dyes, Parabens, Silicones, Sulfates (SLS/SLES), Added Phthalates, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents, NPE, BHT, Triclosan, Tricocarban, Petroleum, Coal Tar, Mineral Oil, Talc, Micro-Plastics, and Hydroquinone
- 4 fl oz/ 120 ml
- Revolve Style No. VSDE-WU22
- Manufacturer Style No. V021-01-0000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- With a cotton pad, press down on the pump 2-3 times. Before serum and moisturizer, swipe saturated pad across clean, dry face and neck, AM/PM
- Other areas of your body are prone to dark spots and breakouts too. Try it on underarms, bikini lines, and even your bum for head to toe brightness
- To recycle: Unscrew pump cap, rinse out bottle, and toss it in your recycling bin. Throw entire pump (including stem) in the trash
Water/Aqua/Eau, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycolic Acid, Propanediol, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Azelaic Acid, Kojic Acid, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate.
VERSED is the cleanest drugstore skincare brand. They're vegan, sustainably-minded, and hyper-focused on bringing you real results at prices your bank account appreciates. Developed for you, with you, and with our planet in mind. Their mission is simple: make good skin and clean products for all. They help you find what you need to use and what you need to know - from the right product mix, to ingredient breakdowns (the good and the bad). They call themselves VERSED because, frankly, they're pretty well versed in skin and they want you to be too.
Use this With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.