Wash it Out Gel Cleanser
Estimated Delivery : May 08 - May 10
The perfect foundation for a good skin regimen, VERSED Wash It Out Gel Cleanser checks all the boxes - it's clean, eye-safe, fragrance- and dye-free, and it works. This non-stripping, soap-free formula gently and effectively washes away dirt and impurities with a light, frothy lather. It's infused with nourishing rosewater and a refreshing hint of mint, leaving your skin feeling fresh without that squeaky-clean, tight-skin sensation.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan, clean, and cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Formaldehyde, NPEs, PEGs, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Coal Tar, Talc, Hydroquinone, Prop 65 Ingredients, Oxybenzone, Retinyl Palmitate, Triclosan, Triclocarban, and BHA
- 6.4 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. VSDE-WU1
- Manufacturer Style No. V001 01 0000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Massage a dime-size amount of cleanser into wet skin for 30-60 seconds, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, and pat dry
- Spend a few extra seconds targeting the areas that have a tendency to get oily or congested, like your nose and chin
- To recycle: Remove cap, rinse out any residue, and toss bottle in your recycling bin
Water, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
VERSED is the cleanest drugstore skincare brand. They're vegan, sustainably-minded, and hyper-focused on bringing you real results at prices your bank account appreciates. Developed for you, with you, and with our planet in mind. Their mission is simple: make good skin and clean products for all. They help you find what you need to use and what you need to know - from the right product mix, to ingredient breakdowns (the good and the bad). They call themselves VERSED because, frankly, they're pretty well versed in skin and they want you to be too.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.