Vacation Eyes Brightening Eye Gel
Estimated Delivery : Dec 05 - Dec 07
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Tackle dark circles for well-rested looking eyes with VERSED's Vacation Eyes Brightening Gel. This lightweight gel cools on contact, giving your eyes a refreshing sensation while leaving a slight tightening effect. Vitamin C, Ginseng Root Extract, and Niacinamide brighten while Coffee Seed Extract supports circulation and helps flush out the fluid that can get caught in the under eyes, contributing to dark circles.
- Lightweight, cooling gel that helps brighten dark undereye circles
- Vegan, clean, and cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Formaldehyde, NPEs, PEGs, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Coal Tar, Talc, Hydroquinone, Prop 65 Ingredients, Oxybenzone, Retinyl Palmitate, Triclosan, Triclocarban, and BHA
- 0.5 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. VSDE-WU8
- Manufacturer Style No. V008 01 0000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Tap around the eyes from inner corners to temples when applying to help facilitate drainage
- Use AM and PM
- To recycle: Remove cap, cut metal tube in half, remove any excess product, and toss tube and paper box in your recycling bin
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Niacinamide, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
VERSED is the cleanest drugstore skincare brand. They're vegan, sustainably-minded, and hyper-focused on bringing you real results at prices your bank account appreciates. Developed for you, with you, and with our planet in mind. Their mission is simple: make good skin and clean products for all. They help you find what you need to use and what you need to know - from the right product mix, to ingredient breakdowns (the good and the bad). They call themselves VERSED because, frankly, they're pretty well versed in skin and they want you to be too.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.