Skin Soak Rich Moisture Cream
Estimated Delivery : Jun 16 - Jun 17
Remind the effects of aging that you're in control. Look to VERSED Skin Soak Rich Moisture Cream to not only combat signs of aging with antioxidants like firming Red Algae Extract, Vitamin E and Squalene, but eliminate dryness by nourishing skin from AM to PM. This no-holds-bar cream is super rich and creamybut not greasyand works overtime to hydrate and replenish your skin, turning back the hands of time.
- Designed to combat dryness and aging skin concerns
- Vegan, clean, and cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Formaldehyde, NPEs, PEGs, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Coal Tar, Talc, Hydroquinone, Prop 65 Ingredients, Oxybenzone, Retinyl Palmitate, Triclosan, Triclocarban, and BHA
- 1.5 oz
- Revolve Style No. VSDE-WU14
- Manufacturer Style No. V014 01 0000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Warm a pea-sized amount between fingertips and smooth into skin
- For an added boost, gently massage product in circular motions moving up and out from the center of your face.
- To recycle: Remove cap, rinse out any residue, replace cap, and toss in your recycling bin. Throw jar's inner liner in the trash
Water, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Squalane, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
VERSED is the cleanest drugstore skincare brand. They're vegan, sustainably-minded, and hyper-focused on bringing you real results at prices your bank account appreciates. Developed for you, with you, and with our planet in mind. Their mission is simple: make good skin and clean products for all. They help you find what you need to use and what you need to know - from the right product mix, to ingredient breakdowns (the good and the bad). They call themselves VERSED because, frankly, they're pretty well versed in skin and they want you to be too.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.