Silk Slip Conditioning Lip Oil
Or 4 installments of $2.50 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Dec 02 - Dec 03
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Healthy lips are happy lips, and VERSED Silk Slip Conditioning Lip Oil keeps your pout hydrated, smooth, soft and shiny. Formulated with conditioning oils like Jojoba and Camellia along with antioxidant-rich Vitamin E, this lip oil lasts longer than the average lip balm and works long after application.
- Non-sticky oil that lasts and works under or over your favorite lip color
- Vegan, clean, and cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Formaldehyde, NPEs, PEGs, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Coal Tar, Talc, Hydroquinone, Prop 65 Ingredients, Oxybenzone, Retinyl Palmitate, Triclosan, Triclocarban, and BHA
- 0.3 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. VSDE-WU15
- Manufacturer Style No. V015 01 0000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Squeeze and swipe across lips
- Pack on a thick layer before bed for extra smooth, moisturized lips in the morning
- To recycle: Remove the cap, cut tube in half, remove any excess product, and toss both cap and tube in your recycling bin
Isododecane, Octyldodecanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Glycerin.
VERSED is the cleanest drugstore skincare brand. They're vegan, sustainably-minded, and hyper-focused on bringing you real results at prices your bank account appreciates. Developed for you, with you, and with our planet in mind. Their mission is simple: make good skin and clean products for all. They help you find what you need to use and what you need to know - from the right product mix, to ingredient breakdowns (the good and the bad). They call themselves VERSED because, frankly, they're pretty well versed in skin and they want you to be too.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.