Press Restart Gentle Retinol Serum
Looks like we already have the selected size in stock!
We’ll email you when we have it in stock!
Please select your size!
You have a pending inquiry for this item. Click 'Cancel Inquiry' below to cancel.
You have a pending inquiry for this item.
We will email you at
if this item becomes available.
You're All Set!
You will no longer receive email notifications for size if more become available.CONTINUE SHOPPING
Press Restart Gentle Retinol Serum is a non-irritating nightly treatment that reforms skin texture and softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles, while boosting collagen production and evening skin tone - all without the dryness associated with traditional retinol. Specifically formulated for sensitive skin types and first-time retinol users, this creamy, gentle serum is made with microencapsulated retinol, which sends the active ingredient deep down into skin sans surface irritation, natural retinol alternatives Arophira and Bakuchiol, and potent antioxidants to deliver the best of all worlds.
- Suitable for combination, normal, oily, and sensitive skin
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Artificial Fragrances and Dyes, Parabens, Silicones, Sulfates (SLS/SLES), Added Phthalates, Formaldehyde and Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents, NPE, BHT, Triclosan, Tricocarban, Petroleum, Coal Tar, Mineral Oil, Talc, Micro-Plastics, and Hydroquinone
- 1 fl oz/ 30 ml
- Revolve Style No. VSDE-WU20
- Manufacturer Style No. V020-01-0000-01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- At night, smooth 2 pumps onto clean, almost-dry face and neck and let sink in for 1 minute. Use alone or between lighter serums and moisturizer
- Retinol speeds up skin cell turnover. Protect those fresh, new skin cells by wearing sunscreen daily
- To recycle: Remove cap, break off pump, and toss pump in your trash can. Rinse out any excess product, reattach cap, and toss capped bottle and paper box in your recycling bin
Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Retinol, Bakuchiol, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Glycerin, Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carica Papaya Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Opuntia Conccinellifera Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chlorophyll, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Nylon-12, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Trehalose, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
VERSED is the cleanest drugstore skincare brand. They're vegan, sustainably-minded, and hyper-focused on bringing you real results at prices your bank account appreciates. Developed for you, with you, and with our planet in mind. Their mission is simple: make good skin and clean products for all. They help you find what you need to use and what you need to know - from the right product mix, to ingredient breakdowns (the good and the bad). They call themselves VERSED because, frankly, they're pretty well versed in skin and they want you to be too.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.