Just Breathe Clarifying Serum
Estimated Delivery : May 14 - May 15
Stress, diet, and hormones don't stand a chance against VERSED's Just Breathe Clarifying Serum, designed to clear out impurities and manage excess pore-clogging sebum. The dynamic trio of Willow Bark Extract, Niacinamide, and a Zinc blend brings balance back to skin. They work together to calm inflammation, decongest pores, and soothe redness, keeping skin's little freak-outs at bay.
- Pore-decongesting and skin-calming water-gel formula
- Vegan, clean, and cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Formaldehyde, NPEs, PEGs, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Coal Tar, Talc, Hydroquinone, Prop 65 Ingredients, Oxybenzone, Retinyl Palmitate, Triclosan, Triclocarban, and BHA
- 1 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. VSDE-WU6
- Manufacturer Style No. V006 01 0000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Press 2-3 drops into clean, almost-dry skin, then let it sink in for 2 minutes
- Use AM and PM
- To recycle: Remove cap, rinse out any residue, and toss bottle and paper box in your recycling bin. Toss entire cap (including dropper) in the trash
Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salicylic Acid, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Yeast Extract, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Biotin, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Caffeine. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
VERSED is the cleanest drugstore skincare brand. They're vegan, sustainably-minded, and hyper-focused on bringing you real results at prices your bank account appreciates. Developed for you, with you, and with our planet in mind. Their mission is simple: make good skin and clean products for all. They help you find what you need to use and what you need to know - from the right product mix, to ingredient breakdowns (the good and the bad). They call themselves VERSED because, frankly, they're pretty well versed in skin and they want you to be too.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.