Found the Light Powder with Vitamin C
Estimated Delivery : Sep 29 - Sep 30
Unleash the glow within your skin with Found the Light Powder from VERSED. Encapsulated in powder form, its active ingredient vitamin C stays fresh longer, retaining its potency and its skin-brightening and firming effects. This super-fine powder mixes seamlessly into your other products, so any serum or moisturizer can become a brightening, spot-reducing, collagen-stimulating, antioxidant powerhouse.
- Made with a base of tapioca starch, a safe, natural alternative to talc
- Vegan, clean, and cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Formaldehyde, NPEs, PEGs, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Coal Tar, Talc, Hydroquinone, Prop 65 Ingredients, Oxybenzone, Retinyl Palmitate, Triclosan, Triclocarban, and BHA
- 0.3 oz
- Revolve Style No. VSDE-WU4
- Manufacturer Style No. V004 01 0000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Tap 1-2 shakes of powder into your palm and mix with your favorite cream or serum
- To recycle: Remove cap and reducer piece from opening of bottle and toss both in the trash. Empty excess powder and toss both bottle and paper box in your recycling bin
Tapioca Starch, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Water, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
VERSED is the cleanest drugstore skincare brand. They're vegan, sustainably-minded, and hyper-focused on bringing you real results at prices your bank account appreciates. Developed for you, with you, and with our planet in mind. Their mission is simple: make good skin and clean products for all. They help you find what you need to use and what you need to know - from the right product mix, to ingredient breakdowns (the good and the bad). They call themselves VERSED because, frankly, they're pretty well versed in skin and they want you to be too.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.