Find Clarity Purifying Mask
Estimated Delivery : Oct 10 - Oct 11
Let Mother Nature's remedies detoxify blemish-prone skin with the Find Clarity Purifying Mask by VERSED. Double-packed with two types of clay and charcoal, this mask removes dead skin cells while drawing pore-clogging impurities out of the skin. Kaolin and Bentonite Clay exfoliate and soak up excess sebum and oil, while Binchotan White Charcoal and Bamboo attract toxins in stubborn pores. With its smooth, creamy texture, it exfoliates without leaving your face dry, so you can feel balanced and refreshed without irritation or tightness.
- Uses 97% less packaging material than traditional masks
- Vegan, clean, and cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Formaldehyde, NPEs, PEGs, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Coal Tar, Talc, Hydroquinone, Prop 65 Ingredients, Oxybenzone, Retinyl Palmitate, Triclosan, Triclocarban, and BHA
- 1.5 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. VSDE-WU12
- Manufacturer Style No. V012 01 0000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Apply an even layer to clean, dry skin and leave on for 15 minutes
- Rinse with cool water
- Dab a small amount onto pimples as an overnight spot treatment, or use a small amount on wet skin a clay cleanser
Water, Kaolin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bentonite, Phenoxyethanol, Charcoal Powder, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
VERSED is the cleanest drugstore skincare brand. They're vegan, sustainably-minded, and hyper-focused on bringing you real results at prices your bank account appreciates. Developed for you, with you, and with our planet in mind. Their mission is simple: make good skin and clean products for all. They help you find what you need to use and what you need to know - from the right product mix, to ingredient breakdowns (the good and the bad). They call themselves VERSED because, frankly, they're pretty well versed in skin and they want you to be too.
Use This With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.