Dew Point Moisturizing Gel Cream
Or 4 installments of $3.75 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Mar 24 - Mar 25
Trade in your heavy cream moisturizer for a feather-light option: VERSED Dew Point Moisturizing Gel Cream. This lightweight hybrid moisturizer features a jelly-like texture that disappears into the skin instantly for a refreshed, never-greasy feel. Sodium Hyaluronate and Aloe Leaf Juice hydrate, while natural antioxidants found in Green Tea soothe skin, fight damaging free radicals and quell inflammation.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially problem skin
- Vegan, clean, and cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Formaldehyde, Npes, Pegs, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Coal Tar, Talc, Hydroquinone, Prop 65 Ingredients, Oxybenzone, Retinyl Palmitate, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA and BHT
- 2 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. VSDE-WU13
- Manufacturer Style No. V013-01-0000-01
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Smooth a peanut-size amount into face, neck and chest area, AM/PM
- For best absorption, warm the product in your palms and gently pat into skin
- To recycle: Remove cap and throw away in the trash. Cut tube in half, remove any excess product, and toss tube in your recycling bin
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Squalane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Polyacrylamide, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Laureth-7, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
VERSED is the cleanest drugstore skincare brand. They're vegan, sustainably-minded, and hyper-focused on bringing you real results at prices your bank account appreciates. Developed for you, with you, and with our planet in mind. Their mission is simple: make good skin and clean products for all. They help you find what you need to use and what you need to know - from the right product mix, to ingredient breakdowns (the good and the bad). They call themselves VERSED because, frankly, they're pretty well versed in skin and they want you to be too.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.