Day Maker Microcrystal Exfoliator
Or 4 installments of $4.25 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 25 - Jan 26
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
VERSED Day Maker Microcrystal Exfoliator is a weekly pore detox that buffs away dull, dead skin buildup to reveal brighter, smoother, clearer skin. The uniform microcrystals and a sebum-controlling extract tackle troubled pores without irritation or drying out skin for a unique sensorial experience and the smoothest skin ever.
- Suitable for oily skin
- 79% PCR packaging, clean, vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Silicones, Formaldehyde & Formaldehyde Releasing Agents, NPEs, PEGs, Artificial Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Coal Tar, Talc, Hydroquinone, Oxybenzone, Retinyl Palmitate, Triclosan, and Triclocarban
- 3 fl oz/ 90 ml
- Revolve Style No. VSDE-WU31
- Manufacturer Style No. V027-01-0000
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
How to Use
- Using circular motions, gently massage a quarter-size amount into wet skin for 60 seconds
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water and pat dry
Water/Aqua/Eau, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Candelilla/Jojoba/ Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Hydroxyacetophenone, C10-16 Alkyl Glucoside, Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arginine, Sorbic Acid. Disclaimer: Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
VERSED is the cleanest drugstore skincare brand. They're vegan, sustainably-minded, and hyper-focused on bringing you real results at prices your bank account appreciates. Developed for you, with you, and with our planet in mind. Their mission is simple: make good skin and clean products for all. They help you find what you need to use and what you need to know - from the right product mix, to ingredient breakdowns (the good and the bad). They call themselves VERSED because, frankly, they're pretty well versed in skin and they want you to be too.
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.