Estimated Delivery : Aug 07 - Aug 09
- Faux leather upper with man made sole
- Lace-up front
- Jersey lining
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Upper cotton is coated with PU and resin from the corn waste industry
- Made in Brazil
- Revolve Style No. VEJA-WZ37
- Manufacturer Style No. UCW072440
Parisian based and Brazilian produced, sustainable sneaker brand Veja creates organic, innovative collections sourced from South America. 'Veja' translated from Portuguese-Brazilian dialect meaning 'look', aims for wearers to 'look beyond sneakers, look how they are made'. Their iconic silhouette naturally sourced from 100% organic cotton canvas and fairly traded rubber soles allows wearers to go about their day comfortably, all while leaving a positive impact on the environment. From linking together economic justice, social initiatives and sourcing products that impact the environment positively, Veja has proven that sustainable styles can also be deemed fashionable.
Style It With
If an item you would like to purchase is out of stock, you can place a Special Order Inquiry. REVOLVE will then check the availability and obtain an approximate arrival date for the item, if available. Typically, it takes up to 3-4 weeks to verify this information.
Placing a Special Order Inquiry is absolutely free and there is no obligation to follow through with a purchase.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.