Expected to be In-Stock : 01/08/24 - 01/18/24
You will not be charged until your order is shipped.
- Grained leather upper with rubber sole
- Lace-up front
- Padded tongue and collar
- Screen print logo details at tongue and back counter
- Suede trim
- Made in Brazil
- Revolve Style No. VEJA-WZ40
- Manufacturer Style No. CP0502429A
- Enviromentally Conscious: WFTO FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED, B CORP CERTIFIED VEJA LIMIT (for restricted sub
- Plant Based: Sole :40% Amazonian rubber & 10% recycled rubber
- Recycled: LINING: 15% RECYCLED POLYESTER
- Organic: LACES, INSOLE: 10% ORGANIC COTTON
Parisian based and Brazilian produced, sustainable sneaker brand Veja creates organic, innovative collections sourced from South America. 'Veja' translated from Portuguese-Brazilian dialect meaning 'look', aims for wearers to 'look beyond sneakers, look how they are made'. Their iconic silhouette naturally sourced from 100% organic cotton canvas and fairly traded rubber soles allows wearers to go about their day comfortably, all while leaving a positive impact on the environment. From linking together economic justice, social initiatives and sourcing products that impact the environment positively, Veja has proven that sustainable styles can also be deemed fashionable.