Item Added To Bag
Vault Color-Lock Leave-In Conditioner
Estimated Delivery : Nov 18 - Nov 19
FREE Shipping & Returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
Love your hair color? Lock it up with amika Vault Leave-In Conditioner. Fortified with Sea Buckthorn oil, this multitasking spray protects against UV damage and keeps your color looking vibrant for longer.
- Amino Acid Blend strengthens and smooths hair
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, mineral oil, sodium chloride, petrochemicals and artificial colors
- Vegetarian-friendly and cruelty-free
- 6.7 fl oz
- Revolve Style No. AIKA-WU119
- Manufacturer Style No. AM50 14785
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Seed Extract, Arginine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Aspartic Acid, Sodium PCA, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Propylene Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isododecane, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Dimiethicone PEG-7 Panthenyl Phosphate, Sodium Lactate, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum
Amika is committed to curating haircare and styling tools fit for a lifestyle of self-expression and rebellion against conformity and the mundane. Founded by industry outsiders in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2007, amika is the antithesis of a typical beauty brand. Instead of purveying unattainable perfection, amika believes in an evolving and totally individual version of beauty. The result is a culture of inclusion and positivity, all while injecting a sunny disposition into haircare.
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.