Or 4 installments of $64.00 by afterpay Learn more about Afterpay
Estimated Delivery : Jan 21 - Jan 22
This item is eligible for FREE returns
Return within 30 days if unopened and unused
- 96% poly, 4% spandex
- Self-tie shoulder straps
- Waist tie accent
- Smocked satin bodice with ruffled trim
- Revolve Style No. VCHP-WD27
- Manufacturer Style No. LILY
- Modeled in size 2.
- Shoulder seam to hem measures approx 50" in length
Because straps are adjustable, length may vary
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10", Waist 23, Bust 32, Hips 33
- Size Guide
V. Chapman is a Los Angeles based womenswear brand founded by Victoria Salisbury in 2018. The name V. Chapman combines her first initial and her grandmother's maiden name. It was important to Victoria to continue her grandmother's heritage and creativity of her family in her brand. Victoria was born and raised in Rolling Hills, California, surrounded by art and design influences from her parents. Taught to sew by her mother at an early age, Victoria has always loved creating dresses, especially those for special occasions. Her main goal while creating V. Chapman was to make unique pieces for the magical moments in your life. She wanted to give detail, structure, and femininity at an attainable price. She creates pieces that are reminiscent of the past with modern touches. Put on your V. Chapman dress and picture yourself in an English garden, having tea and cake with your friends, ready to continue into the evening with dancing and laughter until sunrise. That is where she hopes her designs will take you.
Complete The Look
- You will be notified by email once we receive the item.
- You may cancel at any time without penalty
- Your card will ONLY be charged when your order is shipped.
- Availability is not guaranteed.